Eligibility: Applicants must be post-doctoral researchers, graduate students, or undergraduate students at the time of application.
Application: Via the abstract submission system for the annual meeting for which the award applies.
Undergraduate applicants will be required to submit:
- 250 word abstract, describing the research you will present in your poster
- 250 word statement describing your year of study, subject and institution, and motivation for attending the SMBE meeting (why you want to attend, what you expect to gain
- brief ~250 word letter of confirmation and support from an academic supervisor
Graduate students and post-doctoral researchers will be required to submit:
- An abstract (250 word max) for the proposed presentation.
- A one page expanded summary of the research, including an explanation of the broad significance or importance of the work.
Grant recipients will make a poster or oral presentation describing their work at the meeting.