As a friendly reminder, we're about to reach our capacity limit for SMBE 2015 (July 12-16) in Vienna, Austria. Register NOW to secure your participation and join us in one of the most beautiful cities at the spectacular Imperial Palace (Hofburg) in the heart of Vienna:
A few meeting highlights:
- More than 750 posters on display throughout the entire meeting.
- Five poster sessions.
- 27 symposia on cutting edge topics suggested by SMBE members.
- An Open Symposium featuring five speakers selected by the Local Organising Committee.
- A special symposium on NGS library construction.
- Plenary speakers: Doris Bachtrog (UC Berkeley), Joe Felsenstein (Univ. of Washington), Johanna Schmitt (UC Davis) and Diethard Tautz (MPI for Evolutionary Biology).
- A conference app featuring schedule, venue information, restaurant and activity tips from locals, social media resources and more.
For more information, please consult the online program listing all talks:
All details about registration, accommodation options and travel discounts are available at the conference website: www.smbe2015.at
The Local Organising Committee is looking forward to welcome you to Vienna in July!