SMBE would like to congratulate the 2015 Walter M. Fitch Prize Finalists. These 8 young investigators will be presenting their abstracts in the Walter M. Fitch Symposium at the 2015 annual SMBE meeting in Vienna, Austria. Based on these presentations, a winner will be chosen by an anonymous expert panel and awarded the 2015 Walter M. Fitch Prize.
Please join us in applauding their efforts!
- Gideon Bradburd – Population Biology Graduate Group, University of California, Davis – United States
- Priscilla Erikson – University of California, Berkeley, Department of Molecular and Cell Biology – United States
- Maud Fagny - Institut Pasteur – France
- Benjamin Good - Harvard University, Department of Physics – United States
- Pinky Langat – The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, University of Cambridge – United Kingdom
- Hilary Martin – The Wellcome Trust Center for Human Genetics, University of Oxford – United Kingdom
- Alesia McKeown - Institute of Ecology & Evolution, University of Oregon – United States
- Aline Muyle - Laboratoire de Biométrie et Biologie Evolutive, L’Université de Lyon - France